Gain insight and empowerment with the most popular and classic tarot card reading – the Celtic Cross. There’s simply no problem, obstacle, or situation too big for this tarot card spread!
How does it work? All You Have To Do Is Pick Ten Cards Below!
Celtic Cross Tarot Card Positions
The Celtic Cross Tarot Reading contains two different shapes each having a certain meaning. The first is the Cross shape itself. These cards offer insight into your life in this current moment. These could be related to events that brought you to this reading, the difficulties or obstacles you are dealing with, and the path you are currently headed towards. The cards in a line to the side reveal individuals and recommendations that will assist you in moving forward from your present situation and bring you towards a resolution. Learn More
Learn More About ‘Celtic Cross’ Tarot Reading
1. The Situation or Self – This position reflects your current perception of yourself and/or the situation at this moment
2. Your Obstacles – This position shows situations, events, or people that are affecting your life right now. The tarot cards are good at describing wonderful things occurring in our lives. However often we can discover it challenging to progress towards the dream we picture in our minds. When we need to be delighting in every action we take towards fulfillment, we typically think twice and even self-sabotage our opportunities. Sometimes we are unable to grasp what is right in front of us. Many times we just let others see our facade. If we pull the Fool tarot card for example it could imply that your innocence is getting you in all kinds of trouble. You might either be too spontaneous or unable to recognize a good opportunity.
3. Your Challenges, Strengths, or Goals – This position reflects goals, or the best possible outcome for this situation. It shows what you are currently working towards on a conscious level as you work through the situation or event.
4. Root Cause or Reason Why On A Subconscious Level – This position dives a little deeper into the past to understand what the true causes or reasons as to why this situation is as it is currently.
5. Your Past – This card position reflects the events or situations that have lead up to this moment. It may provide insight into why this obstacle came about.
6. Your Future –This position shows what may transpire in the next few days/weeks/months. This card can be seen as the next step in the process but not the final outcome of the situation.
7. Your Emotional Influence –This position reflects your emotional state of mind and the areas that may need a little work. These could relate to denial, feeling like you are stuck, etc. They are mostly related to self-undermining tendencies.
8. External Environment – This position highlights the people, events, situations, or energies that will affect the possible outcome and maybe beyond your control.
9. Your Hopes And Fears –This is maybe one of the most difficult positions to translate. Keep in mind that hopes and fears are closely linked, therefore that which we wish for might also be that which we fear, and so may fail to take place. For example, if you are hoping for or expecting great things, then this position can be seen as a terrific indicator for the real result, as it’s highly possible you will do all you can to ensure success. Similarly, if you’re anticipating a bad outcome, then that too may also transpire. Many may say that the Law of Attraction is at work, good or bad.
10. Outcome – This final card reflects the probability of where the current situation is headed and if the problem or situation will be resolved. If you continue on your current course this may be the final outcome of the situation. If you do not find this card to be desired then you are able to make the changes necessary to have a different outcome.