Have you ever seen the movie, “The Crow“? If you have then you probably think of dark magic, occultism, psychic powers, and death when you see a crow in your dreams. It’s not uncommon for people to question the crow appearing in their dream and associate it with fear and worry. Let me calm those fears for you.
Although we think of negative things associated with crows, they can have a lot of different meanings and are frequently messengers of positive changes. Yes, positive changes! So take a deep breath and release that anxiety.
Dreaming about crows can represent your shadow self or feelings and beliefs in your subconscious mind such as embarrassment, guilt, hate, or self-sabotaging thoughts starting to show on the surface. Crows can appear in dreams to guide you through self-transformation and change. They can also represent greater intelligence, wisdom, and approval of your whole self including the mind, body, and spirit.
Additional Dream Meanings of Crows :
- Crows Biting- Surprisingly the crow biting you in a dream represents the beginning of your ‘awakening’ process. It’s a spiritual dream showing you that the ego is dissolving and you are beginning to remember you’re true soul-self.
- Advice- This is a good sign! You are leveling up. Take a deep breath and keep moving forward.
- Crow Attack- You may be worried that you are losing control over your power. It may be seen as a warning that you have left parts of yourself behind, therefore, you are vulnerable to outside forces such as manipulative people.
- Advice- You may want to consider moving away from certain people that do not have your best interests in mind or have a positive effect on your life.
- Wounded or Dying Crow- It may seem pretty negative but it’s not. We often associate crows with death so this is a pretty normal representation. When a crow shows up dead in the dream it represents transformation and change on the way.
- Advice- Breathe, it’s not often a sign of an actual physical death but rather the end of a season in your waking life. Remember for new things to begin things must end.
- Dead Crow- A dead crow may represent a period you have just gone through where there was a significant change or something has ended (relationships, job, friendship, etc.).
- Advice- You may want to move past or release events that caused a period of grieving to move forward with your life.
Have any other dream meanings leave a comment below!
Interested in a reading session or guidance send us a message (Intuitivelifestyles@gmail.com)!