Who doesn’t love the winter season? Even if you hate the cold I’m sure you like the holidays that accompany winter such as Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Personally, I hate the cold but absolutely love the snow and of course, we can’t forget about Santa! Yes, he’s real I visit him every year at the mall.
Anyways, if you’ve had the privilege to see snow you would understand when I say it’s truly an amazing sight. The first snow of the season is flawless. It’s so charming and calm. It feels almost as if magic is falling from the sky. Many people enjoy seeing snow falling from the sky. It represents serenity and tranquility to most individuals. So it may not surprise you when I state that snow symbolizes positive emotions and feelings. In some cases, it also represents future changes.
Additional Meaning of Snow
- Seeing A Lot Of Snow – If you like snow then this dream can represent prosperity within your career or job.
- Advice – This is a great sign! Keep moving forward in your career. The hard work will soon pay off!
- Snow Mountain – If the mountain is covered with snow you will be able to achieve your goals. If there’s a small amount of snow on the mountain you will find a few more obstacles in the way of achieving your goals in life.
- Advice – You may be a hard worker which is how you got this far in life. Keep pushing forward. Dreams can always be achieved with a little extra effort.
- Blizzard – A snowstorm represents a challenging time in your life where problems or conflicts could have an emotional impact on you.
- Advice – Remember in order to level up in life you must go through obstacles. They help you grow into who you are meant to be. One thing to keep in mind, the sun will shine and the storm will fade. Once you get past this storm you will be wiser and able to take one more than you ever thought you could.
- Eating snow – Eating snow in dreams (don’t eat the yellow snow) represents innocence. You have the ability to move forward regardless of the obstacles in your way.
- Advice – Progress forward is always a good thing. Keep moving forward!
- Snow and Water – Snow represents cold and possibly loneliness, while the water represents deep emotions. You may be feeling lonely but you are able to keep your eye on the end result.
- Advice – You may not be happy at this moment but you have a calm demeanor. All moments of sadness can heal if you give them time. Take one day at a time.
- Avalanche – An avalanche represents a challenging situation on its way to your waking life. This could relate to work or an emotional challenge.
- Advice – You can and have overcome difficult situations in your life. You will be able to overcome this obstacle as well. Remember to take time for yourself and breathe. You will be okay.
If you feel like you need a minute to step away from the real world then sit back and watch this YouTube Video. It brings forward the beauty of the snow as well as calm meditation music. Enjoy!
(Beautiful Falling Heavy Snow & The Best Relaxing Meditation Music by Cat Trumpet).
Interested in a reading send me a DM for details or email me at Intuitivelifestyles@gmail.com