I can’t be the only one that thinks of T-i-double-guh-er when Tiger is either said or seen. This may show my age but I always think of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh when I think of a Tiger!
Tigers are amazing creators who show great strength, courage, patience, and perseverance. Dreaming of Tigers represents our raw emotions and the energy work needed to overcome the challenges in our waking lives.
The Tiger reminds us to simply take a moment and relax. Face our fears head-on without worrying about past events or experiences. It’s time to face the challenges with a new perspective or new way of thinking.
The Tiger dream symbol also represents the following:
- You are strong and hold great inner power. Realization of the inner strength and power one holds to overcome challenges
- Stand tall and proud by being confident in who you are
- Release old ways of thinking and move forward by removing challenges or difficulties that might arise
- Always move forward and accomplish your goals even if it may seem impossible at the moment
- Trust your intuition
- Remain calm when anger begins to rise
- Relax, take a moment to just breathe. Understand and trust in perfect timing
Leave a comment below if you have other dream meanings of a Tiger!