In movies, tv shows, and cartoons wolves are portrayed in two different ways. They are either seen as devious and vicious or calm and trusting. The two movies that come to mind are (both are my favorites) Thor: Ragnarok and Balto. Both movies have wolves yet each are viewed differently except for one main fact. Both wolves showcase strength and trust toward their human companion. This is an important aspect when deciding what our dreams represent when wolves show up.
When we dream of wolves they represent the presence of strength, liberty, and the capability to fiercely secure that which is dear to us. Wolves in dreams welcome us to claim back our own power, to run freely and live our best life, without worry, fear, without pity.
The wolf is a symbol of guardianship, ritual, loyalty, and spirit. Wolves have the ability to make quick and firm emotional attachments and often need to trust their own instincts. Thus they teach us to do the same, to trust our hearts and minds, and have control over our own lives.
Dream Meanings Of Wolves:
- Bitten by a Wolf – A form of betrayal within your waking life.
- Advice – Focus on where the wolf bit you. This will give you additional insight into the feelings that accompany the dream.
- Wolf attacking you – You’ve overstepped in relationships.
- Advice – You may want to take a step back and try to fix what is broken
- Wolves chasing you – You may be in an abusive relationship causing you to feel trapped or cornered.
- Advice – Start taking steps to move away from your relationship. Even though it may be difficult you need to understand a healthy relationship is important and so is your safety.
- Wolves growling – You may feel threatened.
- Advice – Make sure you have boundaries set in all your relationships.
- Fighting with a wolf – You may be fighting for survival in your waking life.
- Advice – Focus on who you are fighting with in the dream. You must look at ways to stand your ground. Be confident in who you are.
- Petting a wolf – You are being protected in your waking life by an unlikely relationship or support system.
- Advice – Focus on those around you that are positive and offering help. This may shed some light on who is helping you.
Interested in a reading session or guidance send us a message!