Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things Reply To: What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things

• treeeeeeeee96

February 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

No particular spread used, the king of pentacles was on the back of the deck and the hermit was when I asked specifically for an astrological sign. This is the centennial deck of the rider Waite

The three of wands reversed means that they feel like they are stuck/have been in a rut/ their goals are not coming and are being delayed. Yet I feel like the world says the opposite of that. Maybe it means they feel like they haven’t reached their goals, yet they actually have? Or maybe it means they are simply from a different country?

Does the three of swords mean they would have recently gotten out of a relationship? I feel like it could also mean that they have negative self-talk, being that the hermit card came out when I asked for what their astrological sign was.

King of pentacles was at the back of the deck. Does this mean they are stable financially? Or that they are Taurus-like?

The hermit came when I asked for astrological sign. I feel like that fits with the three of wands and three of swords. I also noticed the 9 is a multiple of three, and so is 21. Before I started the reading, the nine of cups came at me as well. Does that mean the relationship will be what I want/what I asked for, but won’t last forever?