Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things Reply To: What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things

• I_PISS_ON_YOUR_GRAVE

February 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

From a purely intuitive level, this is how I see the relationships of these cards:

1) You are ready to find someone to share your life with again, but you are starting off on the wrong foot.

2) You either are or aspire to “play the field” – you’re not sure what you want, but you feel like you might want it all.

3) This can only lead to heartbreak, either your own or someone else’s. However —

4) If you seek the advice from an older, masculine friend or family member you may find the spark you need to understand how to avoid the heartbreak and stress.

5) Ultimately, you yourself must take this knowledge and process it mentally and emotionally. But if you can, you will better understand the values, personality and general outlook on life of a successful partner.

In summation, it feels to me like you should probably try being less extroverted and more judicious in your romantic relationships while re-evaluating your own preferences and notions.