Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things Reply To: What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things

• TrailingKat

February 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

I feel like reverse 3 of wands perhaps is telling you to not look outwards right now. That you need to make you your entire world. Go within, heal any hurts and create a prosperous life on your own currently. That you have all it takes and that your next partner isn’t outwards, but inwards. Your next partner needs to be you. Your entire world needs to revolve around you, self love, self care, healing hurts and being absolutely in love with all parts of you. Your story, your life, is perfect. Sure, painful, but that’s why you need to be alone right now. Not looking outward. Take control and be the king of your world. It’s time to be hermit, be alone. I don’t take it as a bad thing. I take it as once you finish this stage, out will find your perfect soulmate. Because you’ll be exactly who you are, fully confident, capable, prosperous and in love with everything that you and your life is. That when the right person comes along, you just click and it’ll happen like magic. Because you went within and did the hard work of being the king of your own world versus looking outward for your king right now. That will bring heartbreak. But loving you and making yourself your partner right now, will solve all past heartbreaks and generational trauma and family hurts and friend hurts and distrust problems. You won’t be codependent. You’ll be the ruler of your own world. And attract and equal that will only enhance your life. But only if you’re prosperous and king of your own world first. Go within. ????