Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things Reply To: What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things

• CelebrationTrue4658

February 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

I’m drawn to certain imagery within a card so I feel this person will be the center of attention with the world card they believe in possibilities and they believe in themselves.

they are the “full package” like just what society considers the whole package is what I’m feeling from the king of pentacles imagery I’m particularly drawn to this persons face they are attractive.

The 3 of swords reversed this person doesn’t hold on to hurt I do feel they’ve had a fair share of disappointments so now they’re just much stronger now and may even be more focused on the physical than the emotional side of things in life

with the 3 of wands reversed this is a person who waits for nothing. They may be a little intimidating but that’s just because people are intimidated by them.

With the hermit card I feel this person is naturally magnetic because they look like they have it all together and they present themselves well but this person isn’t naturally an extrovert they are the center of attention but they dont bring this in themselves it’s just natural for them. I feel this person has done the inner work and they do like to go and spend time alone away from the world I feel they are a empath as well so while they naturally attract the world they take time to take that break from the world.

I’m drawn to the #3 as well with the 3 of wands and 3 of swords I also just got the word “split” so this person is cut off from spirit somewhere within their life. 1.mind, 2.body, and 3.spirit the spirit is missing but I’m being called back to the hermit card so this person I feel is trying to find some answers and they’re going within to find their light and I’m feeling They do have a natural light and I’m feeling people are drawn to this light and this makes so much sense.