Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things Reply To: What will my next partner be like? I am a bit confused by the reversed three of wands and the world, I feel like they are suggesting opposite things

• Dolust

February 13, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Self fulfilling prophecy, you have committed to repeat the same mistakes again and therefore will find the same stereotype as a partner.

3 of wands and 3 of swords announce your stubbornness and your inability to part with old mindsets. You have a pretty good idea of what you want in your life yet you just watch it from the distance, you resist taking any steps to move towards it, you expect those things to come and find you.. Bring you happiness in a plate.

That will never happen. In order to win something you have to lose something and you are too worried about losing to leave any chance to change.

Queen of hearts tells the whole story : You are not allowing yourself to follow your heart, to take risks, to let your feelings change your mind, to learn from the experiences and formulate a completely new approach.

Therefore you become the hermit : You walk your path alone. No matter how smart, talented, educated andsuccessful you may be in other areas you still can’t do anything to fix yourself even if your life depended on it.

Again, you are too attached to your way of dealing with life. It may be very effective for some things but as for love it’s a complete failure.

You don’t need a new partner, you need to reinvent yourself.