Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot Do any of you guys have one deck you’re really connected with and another one that doesn’t work as well with you? Reply To: Do any of you guys have one deck you’re really connected with and another one that doesn’t work as well with you?

• obake_ga_ippai

February 13, 2021 at 1:26 pm

Often when this comes up, people will talk about cleansing your deck or some other spiritual remedy, but for me it comes down to some much more rational: you’re just not clicking with that deck! Everyone who buys decks is eventually going to encounter one that they love the look of, but just don’t enjoy working with for whatever reason. I’ve got a sizeable collection, and I’ve had quite a few decks that I’ve been excited about but once I’ve got it in my hands they just don’t work for me, so I’ve sold them. I give them a good chance, spending time working with them, then putting them aside for a few weeks or months then trying again, but IMO this isn’t something you can ‘fix’ because there’s nothing broken. It’s not the case that you should expect to feel connected to every deck you buy.