Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot Hierophant and The Devil side by side. The Spread is a Yes or No, Rider-Waite. Question: Is translate occult books my secret source of money? Reply To: Hierophant and The Devil side by side. The Spread is a Yes or No, Rider-Waite. Question: Is translate occult books my secret source of money?

• honorthecrones

February 13, 2021 at 4:44 pm

To me the question says it all..”secret source of money”; why does it need to be secret? If you are planning on a career as a translator, especially on books of the occult, there needs to be a level of professionalism and true understanding of the information in the books you translate. To me that is the message of the Hierophant and Devil side by side. To do an adequate job of translating, you will be drawn deeply into the knowledge and practice of the occult. This is going to affect who you are, how you see yourself and your world. If you keep your translation purely academic without really caring about what you do, your work will be mediocre at best and probably not lead to much income. If you do a good job, you won’t be able to keep it secret.