Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot Would like to get those symbols of the minor arcana tattooed, but I’m wondering if each finger have a signification that would match each symbols? If there is I would love to hear about it! (The photo is just a drawing I did on my hand) Reply To: Would like to get those symbols of the minor arcana tattooed, but I’m wondering if each finger have a signification that would match each symbols? If there is I would love to hear about it! (The photo is just a drawing I did on my hand)

• LazyDuty4845

February 13, 2021 at 5:20 pm

You want those specific symbols, right? Then by all means use them . It shouldn’t matter if there is finger to suite correlation which finger. It depends on how you got that idea, right?

If it came like an instant flash of inspiration in that order this could be the higher powers directing.

Dreams are trickerier, if you dreamed and woke up with clear vision that stuck with you, it could be directed. If you woke up with fragments that you filled in then do as you wish.

Personally I’d take the question to The Deck. Since you have specific “technical” questions you can come up with yes/no rules where you have set yo your next question.

I just wanted to throw out there a few ideas.