Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot Would like to get those symbols of the minor arcana tattooed, but I’m wondering if each finger have a signification that would match each symbols? If there is I would love to hear about it! (The photo is just a drawing I did on my hand) Reply To: Would like to get those symbols of the minor arcana tattooed, but I’m wondering if each finger have a signification that would match each symbols? If there is I would love to hear about it! (The photo is just a drawing I did on my hand)

• MyGuidedSelf

February 13, 2021 at 5:20 pm

What a creative idea!! I don’t know if the fingers hold any significance but since this is your left hand, I’ll give you my personal thoughts:

Pinky: Pentacles – I have always seen the pinky and thumbs as “balancing/grounding.” Also, it’s your shortest finger so it will be in proportion.

Ring finger: Cups – this finger is usually associated with love and commitment

Middle finger: Wands – usually people are pretty passionate when they toss that one around!! ????
    Besides, it’s your longest finger so (again) proportion.

Index finger: Swords – truth, revelations. I see this as both turning pages to learn information but also those “A-ha!” “Eureka!” moments.

So, take this as you will. It’ll be amazing no matter what you decide to do because it will be an expression of you and your soul!