Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Astrology My mother in law started an astrology channel on YouTube. She has been bummed out that she can’t get any views. Please check it out and let me know what you think! Reply To: My mother in law started an astrology channel on YouTube. She has been bummed out that she can’t get any views. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

• Briatrix_Kiddo

February 13, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Hi! I am subscribing to her as I love her energy but I’m a medium and just wanted to leave a message from my guides. She’s got a wonderful energy! But I was hearing that she’s trying to do a lot on her own, and she may be struggling with figuring out how to navigate through social media and their algorithms. They’re urging her to stay pragmatic and try not to take things personally or as a reflection of her gifts. There is someone in your family that has the tech knowledge to help her through this and she needs to know it’s ok to ask this person for help and that she’s not burdening them in any way.

They also said to encourage her to follow her “unique” ideas, not to adhere to a traditional form or suppress herself when it comes to her creativity. Her being herself is all that’s needed to succeed. She doesn’t have to add in “filler” material or focus on ways to standout.

I just looked again at her channel just to see if I could confirm what they were saying and I did see that there is a lot more that can be added to help her, hashtags in the description box, for instance, would do a lot for helping get her popping up more on people’s feed. I’m getting that maybe she herself or other people around her aren’t taking this too seriously, or it’s seen as just a hobby, but my guides want me to let her know this is a great opportunity for her to bring in some extra cash flow, she just needs to believe in herself and know it’s ok to ask for help. ????