Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Astrology Jeffree Star & Shane Dawson’s Charts Are WILD Reply To: Jeffree Star & Shane Dawson’s Charts Are WILD

• beepfieldfollies

February 4, 2021 at 3:29 pm

I’ve looked at Shane’s before without a birth time. I’m not sure how accurate the time is. Ignoring houses, Shane was trying to play the nice, caring guy and he does have that capability with Cancer Sun/Mercury. Then you look at the rest of his chart.

Mars is in rulership Aries is very Me Me Me (Aries is the baby of the zodiac). This is a malefic planet, the warrior who wants to do battle and conquer. His Moon is in Libra or Virgo but the big point is either way it’s in opposition to Mars so there’s even more aggressive tendencies and they’re instinctual, they make him feel good and safe, the best defense is a good offense.

Venus in Gemini is clear, he loves to talk, but this is not a great placement for love and it gives a tendency to be uncaring. Air signs can disregard other people’s feelings, and Gemini is The Twins, there’s good twin and a bad twin, and unchecked they can be two faced.

Then Pluto trines his Mercury which in any reading I’d say be careful not to be manipulative in communication because there’s a lot of potential for this…