Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Tarot Tarot Card Collection Reply To: Tarot Card Collection

• sacrednoodles

February 4, 2021 at 8:55 pm

I’ve accumulated a number of decks for a long time and suffice to say I have an excel file just to not forget. I shuffle my decks twice a week just like I shuffle my cards. Practicing with different types of artwork (I’m a sucker for aesthetics) and styles just to see the difference of each reading. Some decks have better symbolism than others while some have a minimalist style to it. So it works differently with every reading. And it just fascinates me how you have two tarot decks but may have varying interpretations for the same card just because of the visuals.

That being said it’s not the number of decks that make a good reading (although it helps for me). You may have a lot of decks but may still struggle on how tarot works but on the other hand you may have just one or two and master its meaning and interpretations effortlessly.

Anyway, cards are just cards. Like others said, it all attributes to the reader’s mastery. It’s still your energy , intention and intuition that makes meaning to the reading.

Take a break if you see the cards with a bunch of clouds on your head. You don’t have to force yourself to read daily but don’t have too much of a gap and forget.