Gain insight and empowerment into a situation(s) or event(s) with a five-card spread!
How does it work? Pick Five Cards Below!
I Need Advice... Tarot Card Positions
Each position holds a very important message for the seeker. First position reflects your current state of mind or your emotions. Second position tells if you are on the correct path. Third position describes obstacles that may be in your way preventing you from moving forward. Fourth position shows what can help you push past that obstacle shown in position three. Lastly, the Fifth position shows the progress and growth that can be made. Learn More
Learn More About ‘I Need Advice’ Tarot Reading
1. As You Currently Are – This position reflects your current frame of mind or current emotions. It’s a very important position to begin the reading with because it gives you insight into how you feel about the situation. When you look at this position consider the cards that are drawn. If you pull Swords, what is your current frame of mind? If you pull a Cups card consider if your emotions are weighing you down. Also, Pentacles could relate to feeling complete or satisfied with where you are. It’s important to understand where you are starting from so that you can understand the entire tarot card spread.
2. Are You On The Correct Path? – This position has the ability to validate a person’s development on their path. For instance, you draw an Ace of Wands that would show you are experiencing (or will experience) new forward movement. You can be certain there are great new beginnings on their way.
3. What Is Your Main Obstacle? – The tarot cards are good at describing wonderful things occurring in our lives. However often we can discover it challenging to progress towards the dream we picture in our minds. When we need to be delighting in every action we take towards fulfillment, we typically think twice and even self-sabotage our opportunities. Sometimes we are unable to grasp what is right in front of us. Many times we just let others see our facade. If we pull the Fool tarot card for example it could imply that your innocence is getting you in all kinds of trouble. You might either be too spontaneous or unable to recognize a good opportunity.
4. What Is Helping You? – This position can be used closely with the third position. You can use this card’s meaning to help you understand the obstacle and how you can do to help you move forward.
5. How Can You Progress – This card is very important in this reading. You can read it using a few different methods. For example, review the card and take the meaning for what it is. You could also review the 5th, 3rd, and 4th positions together. You should look for comparable meanings to help decrease the 3rd position and optimize the 4th position. Lastly, review the meanings of both the 5th and 2nd positions to see how you can continue down the best course.