The Tree of Life Tarot Reading has the ability to channel the spirit’s knowledge within you to bring balance and peace of mind to your body and spirit. Check out the reading for yourself!
How does it work? All You Have To Do Is Pick Ten Cards Below!
Tree Of Life
Tarot Card Positions
The Tree of Life Tarot reading will help provide you with a detailed looking into your energy and your current state of well-being. This reading will walk through the inner realm where it will go through your Chakra centers to the outside environment that is affecting you. This insight is given to you in order to help you move forward with a more balanced perception of your inner self and outer world. Learn More
Learn More About ‘Tree Of Life’ Tarot Reading
1. The Spiritual Self & Wisdom -This tarot card position represents knowledge and personal growth. It is showing or representing what you need to take away from the current issue. What greater knowledge or insights can you bring with you into future concerns? What should you refocus on?
2. Your Responsibilities – This position in the reading divides the underlying problem into positions using position two and position three. Both cards represent two facets of the underlying issue. The position utilizing card two involves active energy. Where you are currently placing your efforts.
3. Your Challenges or Difficulties – This position represents the challenges or difficulties involved with the issue or underlying problem. It may represent a more physical manifestation of the issue.
4. Helpful Circumstances or Matters – This tarot card position represents forces acting for or against you. This position usually represents more recent forces or events that are in opposition or influence.
5. Opposing Circumstances/Adjustments Are Needed –This tarot card position represents forces acting for or against you. This position usually represents forces or events that are in opposition telling you adjustments are needed in these areas.
6. Advice –This position represents the advice from both your mind and your heart. It shows you the possible path in front of you.
7. Your Emotional State /Relationships –This position represents elements of your ideas and emotion. For the most part, this card represents surface emotions, thoughts, desires, or fears. the emotional state of mind and the areas that may need a little work.
8. Thoughts About The Idea – This position highlights aspects of your thoughts and emotions. Most of the time this card represents covert or much deeper emotions, thoughts, desires, or fears.
9. Unconscious Mind & Deep Secrets – This position represents the unconscious mind and all its secrets and concealed depths. It can refer to health matters, particularly when this concerns general well-being.
10. World Around You – The card in this position represents the real world around you. This may include your body, your house, or your physical belongings.